Please be aware that you must already hold a recognised excavator operator’s card to enable you to add this category to your remit.
- Inspect quick hitch device for defects, report any if found
- Check attachment is compatible with quick hitch and machine, refer to manufacturers instruction.
- The area is free from people or traffic, before attaching or detaching attachments.
- The quick hitch devices is free of dirt or debris.
- The attachment is positioned securely and correctly angled for attaching.
- Couple attachment as per manufacturers instructions.
- Test full operational capacity prior to working with the machine.
- Visually check quick hitch device for full connection to attachment and machine.
- Ensure no personnel are in the operation area of the machine.
- Placed on a firm level ground with good access without the need for excessive travel or manoeuvres.
- De-couple attachment as per manufacturers instruction.
- Stored securely to prevent obstruction or accidents.
|Novice||Refreshers||Experienced Worker Assessments|